Home  ❤  About me  ❤  Contact

Sunday, 9 March 2014

Oh Dorian...

Hello Dears,

This weekend I went to see "The Picture of Dorian Gray" ( I love love love Oscar Wilde!!!) with some friends. It was really good, I just loved all the dialogues and Harry was fantastic (he looked a bit like Lucius Malfoy ♥)!! Dorian was ok, not exceptional, but well... 
A friend even brought her home made cupcakes (with Macha and green glitter) which was just the cherry on top of a really nice evening ^^
On Sunday I went to meet some of my Lolita friends and spent a really nice evening at our usual café ^^ So all in all a very enjoyable and relaxing weekend, I wish I could spend all my time like this...

My ticket and the flyer from the show ^^

 What I wore to the theatre:

Blouse: H&M
JSK: ETC
Tights: ETC
Shoes: Taobao (?)
Bag: pink ETC Present-Bag

 What I wore on Sunday:

Teaparty Shoes: Bodyline
Thights: Clazedonia
JSK: ETC
Cutsew: Orsay
Cardigan: Primark
Bag: Taobao

 Yay, I got a Valentine!!! ^^ I was sooo happy when I saw it!!! ♥♥♥


So, how have you spent your weekend? I hope you had as nice a time as I? Let me know!

xoxo, Alice

1 comment:

  1. Hallo :)
    Ich mag deinen Blog voll gern, hoffe du postest mal wieder was :)

    Ich habe dich für den 'Liebster Blog Award' nominiert - würde mich freuen wenn du Lust hättest am Tag teilzunehmen!

    http://thefatflatcat.blogspot.co.at/2015/02/liebster-blog-award.html

    Liebe Grüße! :)

    ReplyDelete